- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic bags.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Multiples of 100 come in 100-count bags.
- Multiples of 500 come in 500-count bags.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar Collection in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
These coins exhibit no wear, and retain their original mint luster. Due to their weight, however, most coins will have typical contact marks. Add these Brilliant Uncirculated Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
The Morgan Dollar holds a special place in U.S. coinage as it was the first coin to feature Lady Liberty with an American look, rather than the traditional Greek style. Her cap is adorned with wheat and cotton as a tribute to America’s agricultural history.
The image of the eagle was also updated for the Morgan Dollar, showing a proportionally correct eagle with beautifully designed feathers. He carries an olive branch, showing America’s desire for peace, and is perched atop a bundle of arrows, signifying America’s readiness to defend her borders against attack.
The Morgan Dollar flooded the markets from 1878-1904. Nearly two decades after production halted, the Morgan Dollar was seen again for one year only, in 1921, due to a renewed desire for this iconic, beautiful design.